Where's my administrative control panel?

Where's my administrative control panel?

Bob!
I must be logged in wrong because I can't create or delete main topics. How do I log in correctly?
Have a great business day,
Bob!

Re: Where's my administrative control panel?

Bob!
lmbo! I think I'm getting the hang of it.
Have a great business day,
Bob!

Re: Where's my administrative control panel?

Hugo <Nabble>
ok, cool. Please let me know if you still have questions.

Re: Where's my administrative control panel?

Terri4787
I have the same problem, where do you access the admin. control?  thanks

Re: Where's my administrative control panel?

Bob!
Terri,

inside your forum, you'll find these 4 menus. The last one, "Options", is your "control panel" believe it or not. New Topic Topics View People  <a href="javascript:void(0)" title="Click for more options">Options
Drop down the Options menu and select the control you wish to affect. Notice, as you enter specific posts, that Options menu will be there for you to control each post.

Robert

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Terri4787 [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have the same problem, where do you access the admin. control?  thanks

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Where-s-my-administrative-control-panel-tp3657986p4525480.html
To unsubscribe from Where's my administrative control panel?, click here.

Have a great business day,
Bob!

Re: Where's my administrative control panel?

Terri4787
Robert,

My options button has the following options:
subscribe via email
post by email
structure -
        create new subform

Someone started a new topic when it should have been posted under the topic that was already started. Am I able to move this type of post?

Thanks so much.
Terri

inside your forum, you'll find these 4 menus. The last one, "Options", is your "control panel" believe it or not.. New Topic Topics View People  Options
Drop down the Options menu and select the control you wish to affect. Notice, as you enter specific posts, that Options menu will be there for you to control each post.

Robert

On Sat, Feb 6, 2010 at 9:26 AM, Terri4787 [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
I have the same problem, where do you access the admin. control?  thanks

Have a great business day,
Bob!

View message @ http://n2.nabble.com/Where-s-my-administrative-control-panel-tp3657986p4526906.html
To unsubscribe from Re: Where's my administrative control panel?, click here.

Re: Where's my administrative control panel?

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Terri, if you are the owner of the forum, you should see all administration controls in the options dropdown. If you still have problems, please post a link to the forum so that I can take a look.

Re: HOW DO I MAKE SOMONE A ADMIN AT MY FOURM

BIG-T63
HOW DO I ADD SOMEONE AS A MOD IN THE FOURM WHO CAN CHANGE POST AND STUFF I ALWAYS CANT DO IT SO I NEED OTHER PEOPLES HELP AS MODS
THANKS BIG-T63

Re: HOW DO I MAKE SOMONE A ADMIN AT MY FOURM

Hugo <Nabble>
To add someone as an administrator, click on "Options > Users > Who are members?". Add the user to the member's list and then click on the "Is Admin" checkbox.