Where is the Embed Option?

pmatty
I'm new and i just created a new forum to post on my website. I've looked everywhere it seems like, but i can't find the "options" or "embed options" on my forum or edit forum page that will give me a code to copy and paste. Where should i be looking if i'm on my forum page, or edit forum page?

Re: Where is the Embed Option?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
You should be able to find the "Embedding options" link in the header, or click Options->Embedding options... - you need to be the owner of your forum to see that option. If you don't see it, it's probably because you are not logged in as the owner, or you created a forum as an anonymous user, and now you are accessing the forum from another machine or you have cleared your session cookie (used by web browser to remember who you are), thus causing Nabble unable to recognize you as the same user who created that forum. In this case, if the forum you created is empty, you can simply create a new forum and abandon the old one and be sure to register, then you will see the embedding options.