Where did Grails and Groovy lists go?

Tom Nichols
Old Nabble had Grails-user and Groovy-user mailing lists.  If I search for anything on them in new Nabble, I get nothing.  Where did it go?

Also, it would be super nice if the search box searched both old and new Nabble.

Thanks.

Re: Where did Grails and Groovy lists go?

Hugo <Nabble>
Both archives are here:
http://www.nabble.com/grails---user-f11861.html
http://www.nabble.com/groovy---user-f11867.html

Users that want to search the old Nabble should do it from this address:
http://www.nabble.com/freeforums.html
(Our homepage has a link to this page in the footer -- see "Old Nabble1 Catalog" link)

All forums on the old Nabble will be moved to the new Nabble in the future.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Where did Grails and Groovy lists go?

Tom Nichols
If I search "Grails" from the home page, I get this link to a Grails - user forum:
http://n2.nabble.com/grails---user-f1470603.html
which says it contains zero threads.

If I search "Groovy" from the home page, I don't get links to the user or dev lists.  Also none of the threads returned are from the Groovy or Grails lists either.  So is your search index just messed up?  Or are the email lists still being tracked by "old nabble?"

Thanks.

Re: Where did Grails and Groovy lists go?

Graham Perrin
<http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=grails&page=0&fsearch=y> finds seven forums in the Old Nabble1 Catalog.

<http://www.nabble.com/forum/Search.jtp?query=groovy&page=0&fsearch=y> finds twelve forums in the Old Nabble1 Catalog.

Your link to the old catalogue is at the foot of <http://www.nabble.com/