Where are the "Share Button" codes?

weasy
Does anyone know which macro the share button codes are under?  I'd like to replace the current ones with another type of share button that allows me to exploit other features.  Thanks!

Re: Where are the "Share Button" codes?

GregChapman
A simple search for "twitter" give you this:

menu_social

Re: Where are the "Share Button" codes?

weasy
Thanks Greg.  I didn't realize one could search for macros.

Re: Where are the "Share Button" codes?

GregChapman
You get there via:

Edit this page > [Cog Wheel] (Hover: Click for more options) > Search Macros

and then select either "Macro by name" or "Macro source contains".

I used the second and entered "twitter".