Where are the "Embedding Settings?"

NPI

Where are the "Embedding Settings?"

NPI
My forum is no longer showing up on my website.  Instead it just shows "Real Estate Investing."

I went to nabble to get the code again and reload it in to my website but I can't find the code.  The nabble site says, "click on "Embedding Settings" (Options menu) and you will see a text area with a code snippet."  I'm on my forum in the nabble site and I do not see an "options" menu or "embedding settings."  Where do I find that?

Re: Where are the "Embedding Settings?"

Hugo <Nabble>
The code in your website is broken. Please use:
<a id="nabblelink" href="http://n2.nabble.com/Real-Estate-Investing-f1616292.html">Real Estate Investing</a>
<script src="http://n2.nabble.com/embed/f1616292"></script>
You can't find the "Options" menu because your forum doesn't get loaded in your website (the code is wrong, as I said above). Please fix the code and everything will be ok.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com