¿When the new template function will be ready?

¿When the new template function will be ready?

jonaspm {Helper}
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ¿When the new template function will be ready?

Hugo <Nabble>
English: Soon (~2 weeks). We are working hard to finish the details.

CONTENTS DELETED

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: ¿When the new template function will be ready?

Hugo <Nabble>
We spent a lot of time fixing a bug that was taking the servers down. The bug is fixed now and we are working again on our priorities. We will release templates in READ-ONLY mode probably this week, so that users can start browsing the code and learn our internal language.
jonaspm {Helper} wrote
... all users in Spanish help forum are killing me
Why? Because of translations? This feature is ready and I will post about it now. Please keep an eye on the Nabble latest features blog.