When registering, or loging in.

Gen Admin
I noticed, that when I registered as the admin of my forum, and then logged out and re-registered as a testing member,  that I was not taken directly to my forum. Instead I was taken to the Nabble main page. Why is this? Why can't I go directly to my forum? I had to navigate backwards to finally get to my forum. I found this annoying. How do I fix this, so that I do go directly to my own forum, please.

Re: When registering, or loging in.

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Good point. I think we can fix this in the next release. We do release quite often, so check back in a few days it might be there.

Re: When registering, or loging in.

Gen Admin
Will <Nabble> wrote
Good point. I think we can fix this in the next release. We do release quite often, so check back in a few days it might be there.

Not sure, but when I opened my forum and signed in, it seemed to work. I didn't have to backtrack, to get to my forum.