When I embed the script, the only thing that comes out on the blog is a link

When I embed the script, the only thing that comes out on the blog is a link

Nancy
Hi, I created a new page and used the html to embed the script from my forum.  The only thing that shows up is the link, not the actual forum.  What did I miss in the setup?

Thanks, Nancy

Re: When I embed the script, the only thing that comes out on the blog is a link

GregChapman
Almost certainly you are trying to embed Nabble in a site that has an address starting with https://
Check out these topics:
http://support.nabble.com/Https-Protocol-Request-tp7600969.html