What's going on with nabble 2?

realjax
Hi,

I am using the openlayers on nabble1 (www.nabble.com/OpenLayers-f15906.html) but it seems to have gone now.  When using the url I mentioned, I get redirected to an empty nabble 2 page..  Am I missing something ?
How can I get back to the original openlayers list ??

Thanks for any help!

Re: What's going on with nabble 2?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
It's currently being migrated from Nabble1 to Nabble2. The migration may take a day to finish, so you are seeing the recent threads on Nabble2, the bulk of the posts are still being migrated now.

Re: What's going on with nabble 2?

realjax
Cool!

Does the migration include all posts that were available at nabble1 ?

Are there conversion problems ? Nothing seems migrated  ..

Sorry for taking so long. There are some problems so we will revert the migration soon while we fix the problems. For now, if you need to search an archive, just go to Nabble homepage (http://www.nabble.com/)and search it from there. It will land your search on the old archives which still runs on nabble1.