What happens when a post is made through Nabble to a Google Groups topic that is locked?

What happens when a post is made through Nabble to a Google Groups topic that is locked?

Graham Perrin
Example:
http://groups.google.com/group/macfuse/browse_thread/thread/e118593dcf5f8caf
is effectively locked
— replies to the group are impossible
— (replies to individuals are allowed).

If we have a Nabble archive of that group's discussions, and
if through Nabble someone posts a response to a topic that has been locked by Google, then
what happens to that post? Will the post be:

a) threaded within the topic within Google

b) added to the Group but not visibly associated, by Google, with the topic

c) posted to an individual but not posted to the Group?

Re: What happens when a post is made through Nabble to a Google Groups topic that is locked?

I believe that Google would reject that post and it would be pending on the Nabble side, but I am not sure.

Re: What happens when a post is made through Nabble to a Google Groups topic that is locked?

Graham Perrin
Thanks, I'll test and report back.

vote for Google to allow group members to reply to groups

Graham Perrin
If Google stops preventing group members from replying to groups,
then this puzzle on the Nabble side will disappear :-)

In the Google Moderator area for product ideas for Google Groups,
if you wish to vote for Google to stop locking its users' topics:
click the blue tick at Allow replies to be sent to the group

Announcing the vote through Identi.ca (threaded conversation):
<http://identi.ca/conversation/65842413#notice-66635178>

Announcing the vote through Twitter (cross-posts from Identi.ca):
<http://twitter.com/#!/grahamperrin/status/45820908207738880>
<http://twitter.com/#!/grahamperrin/status/46847197198823424>