What are "My Nabble Applications"

Coleen_Astalos
On the User Profile page, there is a link to "My Nabble Applications", what does that actually give a user?

I tracked it down to the "authenticated_self_profile_header" macro and have removed it as it's confusing to my members.  But I was wondering what it actually was and what it did.

Thanks,
Coleen

Re: What are "My Nabble Applications"

Pedro
You receive a list with all apps that you, or the email address you provide, own.

Re: What are "My Nabble Applications"

GregChapman
The trouble with it is that once you get to the "Your Nabble Applications" page the only link out sends you to the Nabble home page. That is going to be very confusing to a casual forum user.

I suggest that the "My Nabble applications" link should only appear on Administrators Profile screens as no ordinary forum user will own a Nabble forum. Only those who have created a forum are likely to need the information.

Re: What are "My Nabble Applications"

Coleen_Astalos
GregChapman wrote
I suggest that the "My Nabble applications" link should only appear on Administrators Profile screens as no ordinary forum user will own a Nabble forum. Only those who have created a forum are likely to need the information.
I agree.  I've removed it from my forum, but I think the option for only Admin profiles makes more sense.  Or just having this service available on the Nabble website so those that have "lost" their forums have a way to find them.
Coleen

Re: What are "My Nabble Applications"

Harvey
I removed mine too.