Welcome email to new users, subscribers

I'd like to be able to send an automated welcome message to new users that register for my apps.

I'd like it to come from my email (the admin).

Would there be a way to ad functionality to the apps so there is a feature that allows me to compose an html email that would be automatically sent?

Re: Welcome email to new users, subscribers

Peter <Nabble>
Hi Mark. I'm not sure if I follow it. As far as I know your users already receive welcome e-mails sent from your e-mail upon registration, right? I mean, you have asked for it before, didn't you?

About the new feature request, it could be done but if you want it right now we can change the text for you until NAML editing is released. After that you can change it at your NAML module (it is available there at the moment).
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

Re: Welcome email to new users, subscribers

Harvey
I do have this feature. I was trying to put the question in a context everyone could understand.  Essentially I'd like to be able to create those emails myself, without having to trouble you guys.  I can wait for NAML if that is the solution.

Please call me Harvey!  :)

On Thu, Aug 25, 2011 at 5:02 PM, Peter <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi Mark. I'm not sure if I follow it. As far as I know your users already receive welcome e-mails sent from your e-mail upon registration, right? I mean, you have asked for it before, didn't you?

About the new feature request, it could be done but if you want it right now we can change the text for you until NAML editing is released. After that you can change it at your NAML module (it is available there at the moment).
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.

http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Welcome-email-to-new-users-subscribers-tp6724273p6726310.html
To unsubscribe from Welcome email to new users, subscribers, click here.

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog

HTTPS Please!