Quantcast

Weird thing in my menu

Harvey
It showed up right after I unembedded it.

Re: Weird thing in my menu

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
We have fixed this issue. Thanks for reporting it.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Weird thing in my menu

Harvey
What is a premium site?

Re: Weird thing in my menu

Hugo <Nabble>
Administrator
It is just like the old credits. A premium site is (1) a Nabble site that doesn't have Nabble ads or (2) a site that contains adult material. In other words, people have to pay if they want to remove Nabble ads or host adult material on the forum/blog/gallery.
Official Nabble Administrator - we never ask for passwords.

Re: Weird thing in my menu

Harvey
Thanks.