Website jumps directly to Nabble forum instead remaining at homepage

Website jumps directly to Nabble forum instead remaining at homepage

veldfiets
This post was updated on .
Hello Nabble forum users,

Found this nice simple but effective free forum: but on embedding in my website with smoothscroll pages, the browser jumps immediately, or better after a few seconds of .. searching, to the spot where i have put the Nabble forum. This is not want I want, and I don't know how to resolve this.... thanks for help in this matter. This at: http://veldfiets.nl/whbe2b
Jitske

Re: Website jumps directly to Nabble forum instead remaining at homepage

GregChapman
Check out:
http://n4.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=48

Re: Website jumps directly to Nabble forum instead remaining at homepage

veldfiets
Beautiful:.
In the solution they forgot one item though: nabble_scroll_top, I had to put at manually, no big deal.
Thanks a lot
Jitske