Webpage with embedded forum jumps to the forum

Webpage with embedded forum jumps to the forum

Test
I just embedded my first Nabble Forum at the bottom of a webpage. When the page loads from top to bottom, it eventually jumps without being provoked down to the section where the Nabble Forum is.  It also renames the browser's page title to the name of the forum, rather than the name it was given. I'm assuming that has to do with the script. Is there a way to turn that off so the page simply loads as intended and takes the user to the top of the page, not the bottom?
Thanks,
Ann
ann.dempsey@coeduc.org

Re: Webpage with embedded forum jumps to the forum

Hugo <Nabble>
I think your request makes sense, so we will implement this. I will let you know when this configuration is ready to be used.
Ann

Thank you so much!
Ann

Re: Webpage with embedded forum jumps to the forum

Ann
Do you have a timeframe when this fix will be complete?  The website in question is currently live and part of a marketing campaign, so the sooner, the better!
Thanks,
Ann

Re: Webpage with embedded forum jumps to the forum

Hugo <Nabble>
This is now implemented. Please take a look:
http://n2.nabble.com/help/Answer.jtp?id=48
Ann

Re: Webpage with embedded forum jumps to the forum

Ann
The title bar override works but it didn't work to ignore scrolling. Here's the webpage in question: http://www.coeduc.org/r_rotary_wheels.htm
As you will see in the source code, nabble_ignore_scroll = true; but the page still jumps down to the nabble forum.

Please advise

Thanks,
Ann

Re: Webpage with embedded forum jumps to the forum

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed the scrolling bug. Thanks for reporting it.