We need to Arabic in a forum?

suliman
This post was updated on .
We have created a forum in my site of the nabble but the problem I have is there are no Arabic language Topics topics and replies are written correctly but my question I need to just, the main facade of the forum and make everything in Arabic even understand fully registered forum member Activation and also a message to reach them need to be in Arabic And thank you for your service and your forum wonderful شكر لكم Also most of the things we need a forum English Arabic in our forum

Re: We need to Arabic in a forum?

☪Not_A_Admin
As-Salamu Alaykum.

You want the whole forum translated into arabic ??
i dont think that is possible yet.

Re: We need to Arabic in a forum?

suliman
Thank you
We hope that the Forum would be an Arab one day

Re: We need to Arabic in a forum?

Hugo <Nabble>
We should have translations soon.

Re: We need to Arabic in a forum?

suliman
Thank you to meet demand even in a long time the most important thing to hope for that

It's my Arabic If you need help in the translation, I will help you Because they are the official languages If you need service in the translation work for free for your help Only you will continue to mail

Nabble is ready to receive translations, please see: http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Translations-f6669344.html