We need an option to hide the board title on embedded Nabbles

We need an option to hide the board title on embedded Nabbles

a_priori
I would really like to hide the large forum title in my embedded Nabble, so I can put my own title in the header of my web page without it looking redundant. Is this an option you would consider adding?

Re: We need an option to hide the board title on embedded Nabbles

Hugo <Nabble>
We actually have this option.
Click on "Options > Change forum appearance" and add this CSS to your forum style:
#forum-title { display:none; }
Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Nabble.com
Thanks... I appreciate the quick response.

Re: We need an option to hide the board title on embedded Nabbles

Gale (Audacity Team)
Hi Hugo, I'm finding that Firefox 3 isn't respecting size commands in forum-title, though I have no problems with Firefox elsewhere, and Internet Explorer respects the size requested. I'd like to make the title say 150% size.Example:
http://n2.nabble.com/audacity-devel-f238278.html

Re: We need an option to hide the board title on embedded Nabbles

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Gale,

Our forum title currently has a 150% size.
We have moved this definition to the Nabble CSS page so that you can override it with your custom style.
So all you have to do now is wait for the next release, which should happen in the next 48 hours.
We recommend that you use a percentage size for your title because some users might use the zoom function of their browsers (fixed sizes usually don't get zoomed).

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com