Was my account deleted?

MYOWNTHINGRACING
Hello I built a website www.motracing.com and I used a forum with nabble and today its not working or loading the page have I been hacked because I haven't deleted the forum it was up and people were posting fine

Re: Was my account deleted?

MYOWNTHINGRACING

Re: Was my account deleted?

DiditzZz
Hi MYOWNTHINGRACING,

On behalf of Nabble admins, I would like to say sorry for the problem you are experiencing with your forum (unable to access it). Most of us are experiencing the same problem and it seems the Nabble admins have worked around to fix it (see the topic here for their replies regarding this matter). Please be patient and thank you for the understanding.

Have a nice day!

Re: Was my account deleted?

MYOWNTHINGRACING
Thanks a lot for the speedy reply Diditzz, any ideas on migrating the N4 name server to a dns zone transfer file ,so I could host the forum at least my forum on nabble while the server is down? I just don't want to create another account for www.motacing.com we kinda had it layed out in such a manner it was easy to post. if not any idea on when it will be back up?