WHERE DID ALL MY FORUMS GO?

Clint2008
ALL MY FORUMS IN MY ACCOUNT WERE DELETED. CAN YOU PLEASE ADVISE?????

Re: WHERE DID ALL MY FORUMS GO?

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you tell us why you created 600 forums in two days? We did send you an email but received no response. Your behavior looks a lot like a robot or SEO spam.

Re: WHERE DID ALL MY FORUMS GO?

Clint2008
No, these forums are for a website that I am creating.  I am NOT a spam company.  I am very upset that you would take down my forums without lettin me know. I spent a lot of time creating my website and I would appreciate it if you would replace the forums that you have deleted back into my account.

Re: WHERE DID ALL MY FORUMS GO?

Clint2008
I still haven't received a response from you.  I'm am unvailing my website tomorrow and I have to get these forums up and running.  I'm going to create 46 more forums tonight. Please do not delete them.  I assure you I am not a spam company.  I am merely trying to create forums to link to my website. I woule apprecitate it if you did not delete my forums. Thank you!

Re: WHERE DID ALL MY FORUMS GO?

Clint2008
I have just completed setting up my forums. I have a total of 54 in my account. I beg of you to not delete them. I have spent all night linking them to my website. I plan to unvail the site tomorrow morning. Much appreciated!

Re: WHERE DID ALL MY FORUMS GO?

Will <Nabble>
I am sorry if we have wronged you. But here is what we saw from our point of view.

You created 600 forums in 2 days, all empty, all flat, flooding nabble2 homepage. I emailed you asking you what's going on in the first day after you made 200 forums. But got no response. You even accelerated in creating another 400 forums.  We started deleting your forums after the 2nd day.  I don't mind if you are doing this under a parent node, i.e having a top-level forum with 600 sub-forums. In my email, I did tell you about creating sub-forums instead of flat top-level forums, but you didn't respond and you even accelerated. The main reason for the delete is that we don't know if you are going to continue to flood the nabble2 homepage with thousands of forums coming, because your forums are a mix-&-match of location and sport keywords, which can multiply into many.

We cannot undelete what's been deleted. But we can, recreate your forums if you give us a list of your forum names.

Re: WHERE DID ALL MY FORUMS GO?

Clint2008
Thank you for your explanation.  I had to create those forums last night to just launch my site and show people what it was going to look like.  I would like to take you up on your offer to recreate the forums.  Here is what I need.

The following are my categories: What I need is a forum page for every city. The cities ares listed below the categories.

Example: Strength and Conditioning Training- Abilene
             Strength and Conditioning Training- Amarillo
             etc.

I need this for every category.  Each city needs it own forum for each catergory.  Thank you! Please advise when complete.

<b>Category List
Strength and Conditioning Training
Quarterback Training
Hitting Coach