View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Hi,

12.25.09 - 6:18 PM PST
My site - View Totals - are not showing -
Not showing on Nabble Supposrt also -
Could you check it out?

Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: View Totals not showing

Hugo <Nabble>
Those numbers show up fine for me. If you still have the issue, please let me know which browser you are using.

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Hi Hugo

I was using FF - when it first came up -

I clicked on my URL - and all there OK except Views on the right side - and the total Views at botton....

Then after your question -
I tried Internet Explorer - Safari - Chrome - Flock -
And I cleared all caches in between changing browsers...

Think it's on your end....

Had another problem this week - you fixed...

Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo...

PS: When you open a Topic - it shows how many views for that Topic - OK

Claude

http://claudemobetta.com/lmb/loa2.html

Re: View Totals not showing

Hugo <Nabble>
ok, I see the problem. We are working on fix now. Thanks for reporting this.

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
OK Thanks ----

I noticed also that the 2 pages are missing -
Like main form shoulod show 14 Topics and a bar for "Show More" should appear .
It's gon also...

thnaks claude

Re: View Totals not showing

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed those problem. Please take a look and let me know if you still have issues.

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo -

12.25 - 8:57 PM PST

The front page the View numbers are there OK - extreme right - Now 0K

But when I go to "View More" - 1 - it shows the Topics OK - but no View Numbers ?
Then when I go to "View More" - 2 - all topics show with the View numbers there and OK ?

It's reaslly being cantankeress - eh ...

Claude

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Re: View numbers (totals at right side)

Front page - all is fine -
If I click “View More” - it shows page 1 - but no View Totals - Is that how it should be?

If I click 2 it shows as it should and shows the View Totals -

Not a big deal - but wonder if that’s how it should be?

Thanks - claude

Thanks - claude

Re: View Totals not showing

The number of views isn't displayed immediately. It takes one or two seconds to appear. Do they show up after this short period? I visited your website and couldn't reproduce the bug (i.e., view counts are not displayed). Do you still see the issue? Which browser?

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Are we talking about the same page?

My front page -m the View total numbers on the extreme right are NOW showing - in about 1 second.
You fixed that last night...

It's when I click "View More" - and page 1 shows - NO View Totals on the extreme right -

Then When I go to page 2 - the view totals show in a second...

Just wondering if I should see numbers there?

Thanks for your help - Claude

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Yes - I wait 30+ seconds - nothing -

Have tried 5 diffrerent browsers - last was Chrome...

Claude

Re: View Totals not showing

Please post the permalink of this page because I can't find it.
(There is a "Permalink" link on the upper right corner of the screen)

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta

Re: View Totals not showing

Hugo <Nabble>
This is the permalink of the forum front page. As far as I could understand, this is not the page that has problems with the view count. I need the permalink of the page where the bug is.

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Sorry -

Here is the page ( page 1 ) that won't show total views of Topics -

http://n2.nabble.com/LOA-Computer-Help-plus-f2634207ef2634207.standard.html

Front page and page 2 are OK - and show the Views...

Claude

Re: View Totals not showing

Hugo <Nabble>
I couldn't reproduce the problem, but I believe this is a result of so many topics on each page. Please change your configuration to show less than 80 topics per page (e.g., 50 topics only) and see if it works. We will look for a solution.

Re: View Totals not showing

ClaudeMobetta
Hugo -

I made the "show less than 50" - and it seems to be working OK... so far..
But why would it work OK with "80" - BEFORE?-
But as I recall - the Nabble default setting was set at 80 - correct?

One little bug - due to AOL - and that requires AOL peeps to do a total clear cache
- After changes - or you will see what your browser (any) saw before..

Maybe this can be fixed by putting in a .htaccess file - on your end?-

I had to put that in my host folder - or wait for 2/3 dazes for a change to .html files..to take place..

Maybe you can check this at my "HOST" site

http://claudemobetta.com/host2.html

Claude - and thanks again...

Re: View Totals not showing

Hugo <Nabble>
ClaudeMobetta wrote
I made the "show less than 50" - and it seems to be working OK... so far..<BR>
But why would it work OK with "80" - BEFORE?-<BR>
It should work. Actually, it was working for me and all my browsers today. I just told you that I couldn't reproduce the problem. Maybe you had a cached page, but I am not sure.
ClaudeMobetta wrote
But as I recall - the Nabble default setting was set at 80 - correct?<BR> <BR><BR>
Nabble default is 35 topics per page.
ClaudeMobetta wrote
One little bug - due to AOL - and that requires AOL peeps to do a total clear cache <BR>-
After changes - or you will see what your browser (any) saw before..<BR><BR>
Forum changes are independent of AOL. So you shouldn't worry about this.
12