Video pic doesn't show up in 'Gallery' category/sub-forum

1j1

Video pic doesn't show up in 'Gallery' category/sub-forum

1j1
Is there a way for the video's thumbnail pic to get show up in categories or sub-forums that are in Gallery mode?

http://1j1.2328899.n4.nabble.com/

Video is embedded in that topic.
1j1

Re: Video pic doesn't show up in 'Gallery' category/sub-forum

1j1
I saw on a different Nabble forum videos do show up, so it doesn't look like a some error with Adobe Flash or anything of that kind on my computer.

Re: Video pic doesn't show up in 'Gallery' category/sub-forum

Pedro
Please, give me the url of a forum where the video image do show up.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Video pic doesn't show up in 'Gallery' category/sub-forum

1j1
1j1

I also checked my 1j1 site in all browsers I have & everywhere is the same problem of video pic not showing up.

Re: Video pic doesn't show up in 'Gallery' category/sub-forum

Pedro
Ok, I got it. Youtube have changed its embed code. For now, if you add "http:" to your youtube embed code it will work.
But I will fix it soon.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: Video pic doesn't show up in 'Gallery' category/sub-forum

1j1
Yes, adding it fixed the problem - thank you once again, Pedro!  I'm very pleased by a great support you guys provide here! :)