Video Embedding Fails!

GregChapman
What's happened to video posting?

<nabble_embed><iframe title="vimeo-player" src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/413531013" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allowfullscreen></iframe></nabble_embed>

(Note: This video doesn't exist. I've just reversed a couple of digits in the Vimeo URL)

Re: Video Embedding Fails!

GregChapman
Mmmm!

Looks like I have to use the Embed options and turn on "Responsive" mode and then post in in HTML format in Nabble to get it to work!

Re: Video Embedding Fails!

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Is it working properly now?

Re: Video Embedding Fails!

GregChapman
I guess not, or my original post would display some kind of missing video message from Vimeo!

Re: Video Embedding Fails!

Franklin
Fixed.  This was caused by Vimeo switching to HTTPS and has nothing to do with Nabble changes.

Re: Video Embedding Fails!

GregChapman
A Vimeo Test:

<nabble_embed><iframe src="https://player.vimeo.com/video/243244233?title=0&byline=0&portrait=0" width="640" height="360" frameborder="0" allow="autoplay; fullscreen" allowfullscreen></iframe></nabble_embed>

Still not working with the default "Fixed" size.

Nor is it working on Responsive when using embed tags

Re: Video Embedding Fails!

GregChapman

But it does "sort of" work if I post responsive version without embed tags and check the "Message is in HTML Format" box:

<script src="https://player.vimeo.com/api/player.js"></script>

So no fix has been found, as this is the same as when reported.