Vertical Scroll

Shlotz
Hi,

I have an embedded forum on my weebly webpage.  However, there is no option to scroll down vertically (or across horizontally if there was ever a need).  The problem this creates is that when a user posts to the forum, they can only see the first couple posts that fit within the viewing area.  All of the new posts are at the bottom so you cannot tell what they are... please help....

Webmaster
1997 Polaris XC 600

Re: Vertical Scroll

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you send me the link to your weebly page? It sounds like a problem with embedding. We will look into it. Also, what version of browser are you using?

Re: Vertical Scroll

Shlotz
http://snowmobile.weebly.com/forum.html

Any of the topics with several replies will only show the first couple that can fit, and then after that you cannot scroll down and see the rest.  I am using IE6
Webmaster
1997 Polaris XC 600

Re: Vertical Scroll

Will <Nabble>
Administrator
Sorry for the trouble. I just tried it in my IE6 and it looks fine. I also tried in FireFox and Chrome and they also look ok. Can you maybe clear cache and reload and see if you still have problems?

Here is my IE6 version info:

Re: Vertical Scroll

olie
I searched through this forum because I also have this problem. When I visit Shlotz’s forum and open a topic with several posts in it I can only see a few ones. After clicking "refresh" it loads correctly and all posts are now visible. This is also the problem in my forum:

http://w1.211.telia.com/~u21110530/messageboard.htm#nabble-f2164759

I use IE version: 6.0.2900.5512.xpsp.080413-2111