Various members of our forum are finding it impossible to enter

Various members of our forum are finding it impossible to enter

glennard
Uploading an image of the message we receive...

Many thanks for any assistance.

The language in the image is in Spanish but what it says is that the page indicated in bold has "rejected the connection".

Screenshot_2016-09-26_at_20.png

Re: Various members of our forum are finding it impossible to enter

GregChapman
I have pointed others who have a forum based on the n6 server to this post:

http://support.nabble.com/forum-recovery-tp7597346p7597362.html
(but it would be off-topic to reply there!)

Hopefully, your forum is now working for all your users.

Re: Various members of our forum are finding it impossible to enter

glennard
Many thanks indeed!

I have pointed others who have a forum based on the n6 server to this post:

http://support.nabble.com/forum-recovery-tp7597346p7597362.html
(but it would be off-topic to reply there!)

Hopefully, your forum is now working for all your users.
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!

http://support.nabble.com/Various-members-of-our-forum-are-finding-it-impossible-to-enter-tp7597372p7597373.html
To unsubscribe from Various members of our forum are finding it impossible to enter, click here.
NAML

--
Orquesta y Coro Solfónica
http://solfonica.wordpress.com/