Users unable to post and backup don`t works

Users unable to post and backup don`t works

marihuanaaktien
Hello, since a few days my forum members an`t post anything because of the new "captcha-thing" is it possible to delete the captcha?
And i have a problem with the backup. If i create a backup, i don`t get any email ..? Could you pls help me? thx a lot!!
tom

Re: Users unable to post and backup don`t works

GregChapman
This may have nothing to do with reCAPTCHA so I doubt that Nabble can help unless you provide more detail, e.g. post the URL of your forum and provide more detail e.g. operating systems affected and browser used.

Re: Users unable to post and backup don`t works

marihuanaaktien
This is my Forum: http://forum.75983.x6.nabble.com/ - when i click backup, i don`t receive any email...

Re: Users unable to post and backup don`t works

haozwang<Nabble>
hi, I registered on the forum and I can post fine.

Did you remember to check your spam email? I'll send you the backup privately... I think it should be yours