Users manual for fortran?

solarblast
I downloaded and installed the windows version of fortran. Is there documentation for users?

Re: Users manual for fortran?

GregChapman
I am afraid you are asking your question in the wrong place.

This forum is for Nabble support only.

Re: Users manual for fortran?

solarblast
I had a feeling that was the case. I started with some GNU forum for MinGW and somehow got directed here.  Time to start again. Thanks for the direction.

Re: Users manual for fortran?

solarblast
BTW, what is nabble?

Re: Users manual for fortran?

Peter <Nabble>
Nabble is an application platform where you can host forums, blogs, news, mail lists, mail list archives empowered with the NAML language which allows the application owner to see and change the code that generates a page in order to make it look the way he wants. Besides, all apps can be embedded on other sites easily.

If you got here by clicking on links on the site you were supposed to ask for help, it is most probably that it is a Nabble application or at least has one embedded.
Nabble staff. We never ask for passwords.