User at my forum cannot login

Gary
A longtime user at my forum cannot login anymore it won't accept his password. What should I tell him to do. He is a valuable member of the forum. Thanks for any help.
Gary
Compass Relic & Coin Scanner and Minelab Explorer XS

Re: User at my forum cannot login

Hugo <Nabble>
We have a "Forgot your password?" link on the login screen. Did he try that?

Re: User at my forum cannot login

Gary
Yes, but he says the password doesn't work anymore.
Thanks,
Gary
Compass Relic & Coin Scanner and Minelab Explorer XS

Re: User at my forum cannot login

Hugo <Nabble>
Please ask him to send me an email [hidden email] and I will check this with him. I want to make sure he knows the password that is the database.