User Registration

NPI

User Registration

NPI
We've set our forum so that everyone must register to use it. Is there a way during the registration process that we can show our "terms of service" that the user would click to accept?

Re: User Registration

Hugo <Nabble>
Sorry, we don't have this feature. Nabble registration is shared among all forums and we can't know which forum the user will post to. The best alternative for you is to add a bold/red warning to your forum description to remind users about those terms. Does that solve your problem?

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com