User Profiles

dfdsfsdfsdfsdfdfgf
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: User Profiles

Pedro
About the extra fields: it won't be very difficult, but you have to understand Naml.
The other requests are out of our services.

Re: User Profiles

dfdsfsdfsdfsdfdfgf
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: User Profiles

GregChapman
I think Pedro was saying you need to learn NAML then you could do it for yourself or, of course, you could pay for Premium Support.

Re: User Profiles

dfdsfsdfsdfsdfdfgf
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: User Profiles

GregChapman
Just go to the Profile page and click the "Edit this page" link.

Re: User Profiles

dfdsfsdfsdfsdfdfgf
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: User Profiles

GregChapman
As I said earlier, edit the macro you find there - or decide it's beyond you and pay from Premium Support.

I'm not expert enough to give you a step-by-step on the NAML coding and am busy in a house move project at the moment, so haven't the time.

Re: User Profiles

dfdsfsdfsdfsdfdfgf
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
GD

Re: User Profiles

GD
Would it not  be easier to create a subcategory, and call it ''Members'' Then you can let evryone make there own
topic in the sub. Thtas how i did :) Then i add an memberlist thats have a link to evryones topic profile :)

Re: User Profiles

dfdsfsdfsdfsdfdfgf
This post was updated on .
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: User Profiles

Pedro
We gonna work on it soon.
My test forum.
1j1

Re: User Profiles

1j1
Hello!
I saw your reply and I'm pleased to know these features are coming soon. However, would those be standard fields (age, sex, location, etc) or do you think it would be possible for forum members to easily customize those fields so it would be even possible to have in Profile such infos like, say, "Favourite character: Spongebob" ?