User Name max length

Harvey
Is currently set for 30 characters.

If I shorten to 20 will it affect any existing users?

Re: User Name max length

Pedro
No, it won't. How will you do it?

Re: User Name max length

Harvey
I assume that's what "max length" does on the register_fields macro?

On Sun, Jun 9, 2013 at 8:22 PM, Pedro <Nabble> [via Nabble Support] <[hidden email]> wrote:
No, it won't. How will you do it?

http://support.nabble.com/User-Name-max-length-tp7584755p7584758.html
To unsubscribe from User Name max length, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: User Name max length

Pedro
Ok, no problem.
registration_fields :
<n.user_name_field.input type="text" size="35" maxlength="20"/>

Re: User Name max length

Harvey
So this wont cause a problem for an existing user with a user name longer than 20 characters?

Does the count include spaces?

http://support.nabble.com/User-Name-max-length-tp7584755p7584761.html
To unsubscribe from User Name max length, click here.
NAML

--
"Like" us on Facebook: www.facebook.com/NYSkiBlog
Follow us on Twitter: http://twitter.com/nyskiblog
----------
Harvey Road: NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Forum: forum.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Magazine: mag.NYSkiBlog.com
NY Ski Directory: directory.NYSkiBlog.com

Re: User Name max length

Pedro
Harvey44 wrote
So this wont cause a problem for an existing user with a user name longer
than 20 characters?
No, it won't.
Harvey44 wrote
Does the count include spaces?