User Icons not appearing

MortiS-the-Lost
just noticed when I went to check my forum that none of the User Icons are appearing on my Forum and the Support Forum (here) and I assume by extension all other Nabble 2 forums. anyone else getting this?
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: User Icons not appearing

Harvey
Same thing happening for us. Oddly we have one poster with an icon.

But no one else.

Re: User Icons not appearing

It also appears that the forum will not stay in "classic" mode and continually reverts to "threaded." Not sure if this is related.

Re: User Icons not appearing

Planet Jackson
Yes, I am having the same problem on all of my forums.
Site Administrator Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Re: User Icons not appearing

MortiS-the-Lost
upon further reading I think that this might have something to do with it http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/Users-and-the-registration-process-td5382964.html#a5382964

however it looks like something went wrong in the process: http://nabble-support.1.n2.nabble.com/All-avatars-now-lost-change-avatar-utility-does-not-work-td5383431.html#a5383431
-----------------------------------
~The ravings of a single mad Goblin is bad enough, but such a power-hungry, malice-filled creature as Mortis can never hope to be understood~

Re: User Icons not appearing

Vladas
Restore your avatars. Nabble is changing how users are saved in the database, please read today's announcement:

Hugo wrote
we had to reset avatar images. If you want to restore your old avatar, go to your personal settings, then click on "Change Avatar". You will see a button to restore your avatar.

Re: User Icons not appearing

John Yeoman
Yes, and I have found that the 'restore avatar' utility in Personal Profile does not work. As I have a lot of members who have struggled up the Nabble learning curve to upload their avatars - which presumably they have to do all over again - I'm now expecting a wave of hate mail...

Re: User Icons not appearing

Harvey
The restore avatars is working for me now. It seems to take a little while.

Re: User Icons not appearing

John Yeoman
Alas, it isn't working for me as yet. I have some seven avatars linked to different accounts and they've all defaulted to a grey gnome.

Re: User Icons not appearing

Hugo <Nabble>
We fixed that bug. After clicking on the "Restore my previous avatar" button, the image is immediately restored.

Re: User Icons not appearing

A.J.
Hi everyone,

A few days ago the user icons on my forum disappeared. They are now only there if you look at a person's posts. If you look at the home page or at the various threads the icons are now missing. Any help would be appreciated :)

http://www.ajdugger.com/forum.html

Re: User Icons not appearing

GregChapman
Are you referring to a user's avatar or some other image?

Avatars never appeared on the screens that listed topics, only on those screens with the post itself appeared.