User Having To Reset P/W Every Time In

Gary Lewis
I have a user that is having to reset his password every time he logs in.  Apparently no one else is having the problem, so I suspect it is on his end, but don't know what to tell him.  Ideas?
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: User Having To Reset P/W Every Time In

Bitcoin
Smething to do with cookies in their browser

He's deleted cookies and it didn't make any difference.  Other suggestions?  He's a new user and I don't want to lose him.

haozwang<Nabble>
What browser is he using?

Re: User Having To Reset P/W Every Time In

Gary Lewis
Says he has tried it on both Chrome and IE.  But he just told me that he's going to try it from his home computer tonight as it might have something to do with his work.  I'm going to bet that it does, so let's hold off until tomorrow, or whenever he reports back.

Thanks
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/

Re: User Having To Reset P/W Every Time In

Gary Lewis
Please disregard this issue.  The user tried logging in at home and had no p/w problems, so the issue is with his company's network/security.
I'm not Nabble support, but have Nabble running on my Weebly website: http://www.garysgaragemahal.com/