User Authorization.........please help

soulgood
I want members of my forum to only have to register via email and then be able to post but they are getting this;

Private Forum Authorized Users Only Sorry, but only authorized users can proceed in this area. You can use the form below to send a request to the forum administrators for approval. If approved, you will be notified by e-mail.

You may contact the administrator(s) of this forum:

please help
Good Music For The Soul

Re: User Authorization.........please help

Hugo <Nabble>
Since your forum is private, you must authorize users in such case. The Nabble registration process is shared by all forums, so we can't automatically add the user as a member of your particular forum. So let those users know that they should ask for permission once and they will be allowed to visit the forum when you accept them.