Urgent: Any available Css code for nabble forum

Urgent: Any available Css code for nabble forum

Tegation
Hey pls, I'm new to nabble forum and I need a custom classic css code to change my appearance my forum. Any help?

Re: How to edit the CSS of my forum

Tegation
Please can you in your spare time give me a custom  classic css code to change my appearance

Re: Urgent: Any available Css code for nabble forum

Yours is not a simple question. You need to describe in some considerable detail what you want changed in your forum.

Some things are simply not possible without rewriting the NAML code that generates the HTML that underlies your forum, so it's not just a matter of understanding CSS but also the HTML on which it hangs.

The easiest approach might be to find a forum with the design you like. Look in the source code for that site and find the contents the file:

template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=site_style

Pasting that code into the CSS box on your forum will probably reproduce the design of source forum - but it does depend on other customisations that may have been made.

As I say, yours is not a simple request.