Uploading Multiple Images at the same time.

Uploading Multiple Images at the same time.

harkawy
One of our 'beta' testers created a thread and attempted to upload a number of images.  As it turned out, he was not able to upload multiples.  He had to do it one image at a time.  The upload image dialog box would not allow the choosing of multiple images.
Most of our members teach and as part of their one-page lesson, include multiple images.... sometimes upwards of 10 or more.
Is there a way to modify the upload image functionality to permit multiple image uploads?

Also, knowing that if this becomes available, the images would most likely be placed one above the other.

Like:
Image
imageimage
image
image....etc.

There also needs to be a way, either through HTML or regular "English" to insert a space between the images...

Like:
Image

image

image.... etc.

so that the author can insert text describing the image.

So..... Is this doable?