Upgrade to Nabble 2

Ahmed Ashour
Dear all,

I would like to ask before upgrading 'HtmlUnit' to Nabble 2:
    - What will happen to Nabble 1 list? active/inactive/deleted?
    - Can we just put a message that this has been migrated to Nabble 2?
    - What is the process to request an upgrade?

Yours,
Ahmed

Re: Upgrade to Nabble 2

Hugo <Nabble>
Hi Ahmed,
Ahmed Ashour wrote
    - What will happen to Nabble 1 list? active/inactive/deleted?
Each URL sends a permanent redirect to the new URL on Nabble 2. For example, click on:
http://www.nabble.com/OSGeo.org-f18127.html
http://www.nabble.com/-OSGeo---304%3A-Usermap-for-OSGeo-wiki-tp20146107p20146107.html
Note that you will land on the exact page on Nabble 2.
Ahmed Ashour wrote
    - Can we just put a message that this has been migrated to Nabble 2?
There is no need for that, since users will be redirected to Nabble2 automatically (as explained above).
Ahmed Ashour wrote
    - What is the process to request an upgrade?
We are finishing the Nabble 2 distributed architecture and large migrations must wait for now. We will let you know when we are ready to start migrating the forums.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Upgrade to Nabble 2

Hi Ahmed, we are ready to migrate Nabble1 forums to Nabble2. Here you can find more information: http://n2.nabble.com/Nabble-Releases-Distributed-Architecture-tp3791274p3791274.html

Please let me know if you have a forum on Nabble1 that should be migrated.