Updating signature

ApplianceBrain
I am unable to update my signature, when I change it and hit update it does nothing.
www.ApplianceBrain.com
Major Home Appliance Information Station

Re: Updating signature

Harvey
I found that when updating my signature it only takes effect on new posts.

BUT... any small edit on an old post and the new signature will be displayed.

Re: Updating signature

Hugo <Nabble>
Yes, this is a caching problem. We are working on changes that will solve this problem. Thanks for reporting this.

Re: Updating signature

Harvey
Hitting the refresh button seems to solve everything.

I'm bad about quitting out of things and/or shutting down my laptop but that tends to update things as well.

HTTPS Please!