Update upsets existing content

Admin (Matt)
The latest update has upset the content of the gallery, by adding the user icon it has pushed the uploaded image to the right see: http://www.bangorcivicsociety.org.uk/pages/hisso/tops.htm#nabble-td3166944|a3166944

Given that there are 405 images there's just no way I can resized them and re-upload them

Can i turn this icon off or otherwise move it??

Re: Update upsets existing content

Hugo <Nabble>
We have fixed this bug and it will be gone after the next release, which should happen in the next hours. Sorry for the inconvenience and thanks for reporting this.

Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com

Re: Update upsets existing content

Admin (Matt)