Unsubscribed still getting email

Sai Valluripalli
Hi, I have unsubscribed (saibabu.vallurupalli@GMail.com) from the forums and i am still getting emails to my subscribtion email.

Please help me in removing this.

Re: Unsubscribed still getting email

Hugo <Nabble>
If such emails are sent by Nabble, you will see a footer with a link to unsubscribe. If you don't see this footer, then you are subscribed to mailing lists outside Nabble. So you have to go to the mailing list web site and look for an option to unsubscribe your email.

RE: Unsubscribed still getting email

Sai Valluripalli

I am not able to unsubscribe using this link. It says Account does not exists. So, please help me in removing my email Id ([hidden email] ) from Nabble forum.

Thanks,

Sai

RE: Unsubscribed still getting email

Hugo <Nabble>
Please post the link you are trying to use and I will take a look.