Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

946

Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

946
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.
946

Re: Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

946
CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

GregChapman
I am not an expert in this area, but regardless of whether your custom domain has the security in place, I am certain that as the forum will still be served by Nabble server's then that part will remain insecure and you will get the result you see. See: http://support.nabble.com/HTTPS-SSL-urgent-td7594627.html

You can find further related topics if you search Nabble Support for "https".
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
GregHelp - Building a set of answers to Nabble FAQs.
946

CONTENTS DELETED
The author has deleted this message.

Re: Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

haozwang<Nabble>
what is the url you are talking about?