Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

946

Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

946
I recently move my Nabble forum to my custom subdomain with https. Everything is working fine with the green padlock showing secure, but a requesting java script from an insecure url is being blocked by all browsers(Insecure content blocked showing at the right top corner). Asides from that, the forum is working fine. Please what should I do? Hope hear from you guys. Thanks
946

Re: Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

946
Hellos! Please I need a response. Thanks

Re: Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

GregChapman
I am not an expert in this area, but regardless of whether your custom domain has the security in place, I am certain that as the forum will still be served by Nabble server's then that part will remain insecure and you will get the result you see. See: http://support.nabble.com/HTTPS-SSL-urgent-td7594627.html

You can find further related topics if you search Nabble Support for "https".
Just a Volunteer Nabble Helper - because the nice folk at Nabble have helped me!
946

Re: Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

946
Thanks Greg! for the response..

Re: Unsecured Java script on https custom subdomain

haozwang<Nabble>
what is the url you are talking about?