Unpin Dialogue

GregChapman
Hi Nabble Support,

I'm curious!

I've just completed a lot of unpinning of posts. Almost half had an additional line and checkbox on the dialogue that appears:

Unpin Dialogue
Can you explain what the message "Allow dialogues from xxxx.nabble.com to take you to their tab" means and why only half of the topics I unpinned had the option. I couldn't work out the difference between those that did or did not.