Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

Kovoschiz
I have posted successfully (http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/template/NamlServlet.jtp?macro=user_nodes&user=344174) to a OSM mailing list I'm subscribed to a few times before, under the GIS forum (http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/Tagging-f5258744.html)  This month of so, it suddenly forbids me from publicly commenting with this error. I can still send messages to the users personally.

Reply:
 Authorized Users Only
Only authorized users can proceed in this area. You can use the form below to send a request to the administrators.
Access Request
Explain to the administrator(s) why you want to access this restricted area.

Create topic:
You Cannot Post Here
Sorry, but you can't create new topics here.
Note that you may still be able to reply to posts.
You may request permission to post here or contact Raven<Nabble> if you have questions.

I don't see this Raven or Hugo admin person being active on Nabble. Thought I try posting here.

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please check if you can create new topics?
JR

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

JR
same problems here, I can reply and poat to Nabble but not to Gnucash

Can you please take a print from the screen with error message?
JR

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

JR

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Can you please try again?
JR

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

JR
Same results

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

Israel <Nabble>
Administrator
Hello JR,
Can you please try from your phone to test? Everything is working properly on my end.

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

totera
Same from me.
Since late May/early June it is impossible to write (reply or new post) to the Openstreetmap Italy General mailing list using Nabble.
I asked other users and they all have the same problem.

Is that working for you now?
JR

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

JR
I don't use a phone, just a desktop

This morning I could only post a new topic I could not reply

Now this evening I can Post and Reply in Gncash

Thank You
JR

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

JR
Sorry is working for Gnucash

Not working for GnuCash - User

Jimmy

Administrator
Fixed.

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

totera
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Is that working for you now?
If you were asking me, it still doesn't work.
JR

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

JR
Seems to be working fine for me now.

Thank You

Jimmy

Still doesn't work. I guess this may be specific to the GIS forum?

Administrator
Can you please check again?

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

Kovoschiz
Sorry still a no.
Is this a jQuery deprecation issue? I'm Firefox 74.0, already tried disabling DuckDuckGo Privacy Essentials and Firefox's Tracking Protection.  uScript is set to Trusted on everything.
Console (before I disabled them - but that has no effect):
Using //@ to indicate sourceMappingURL pragmas is deprecated. Use //# instead
jquery-1.9.1.min.js:2:21
JQMIGRATE: jQuery.browser is deprecated jquery-migrate-1.0.0.js:29:12
Request to access cookie or storage on “<URL>” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled. 9
Request to access cookie or storage on “https://adservice.google.com/adsid/integrator.js?domain=gis.19327.n8.nabble.com” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled.

Request to access cookie or storage on “https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/html/r20200727/r20190131/zrt_lookup.html#” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled.

Request to access cookie or storage on “https://partner.googleadservices.com/gampad/cookie.js?domain…f8%3AT%3D1596030971%3AS%3DALNI_MYBZS0DD5fI6n3viFicSHZjnQPARw” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled.

2
Request to access cookie or storage on “https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub…abl=NS&fu=8192&bc=29&jar=2020-7-21-20&ifi=0&uci=a!0&dtd=1331” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled.

Request to access cookie or storage on “https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub…1&xpc=jST3fz72vY&p=http%3A//gis.19327.n8.nabble.com&dtd=1346” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled.

3
Request to access cookie or storage on “https://googleads.g.doubleclick.net/pagead/ads?client=ca-pub…1&xpc=jST3fz72vY&p=http%3A//gis.19327.n8.nabble.com&dtd=1346” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled.
3
Request to access cookie or storage on “https://tpc.googlesyndication.com/sodar/sodar2/210/runner.html” was blocked because it came from a tracker and content blocking is enabled.

Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:187:21
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:197:21
Expected ‘none’, URL, or filter function but found ‘Alpha(’.  Error in parsing value for ‘filter’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:342:10
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:357:21
Elements matching selector: .window-content
NodeList []
​
length: 0
​
<prototype>: NodeListPrototype { item: item(), keys: keys(), values: values(), … }
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:483:21
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius-topleft’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:489:29
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius-topright’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:490:30
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius-bottomleft’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:498:32
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius-bottomright’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:499:33
Unknown property ‘border-left-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:502:21
Unknown property ‘-moz-box-shadow’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:508:18
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:532:21
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:601:21
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:627:21
Unknown property ‘-moz-border-radius’.  Declaration dropped. nabble.css:657:21
Source map error: Error: request failed with status 404
Resource URL: http://gis.19327.n8.nabble.com/assets/jquery/jquery-1.9.1.min.js
Source Map URL: jquery.min.map

Administrator
Try to use Google Chrome. It is working on my end.

Re: Unexplained " Authorized Users Only" when replying, "You Cannot Post Here" when creating topic

totera
totera wrote
Israel <Nabble> wrote
Is that working for you now?
If you were asking me, it still doesn't work.
Now it seems possible to create a new post, but it is still impossible to reply:
12