Undoing Board Creation

Shawn Garan
I made a board and dont want to have one. How can I undo this. I have this message now at the top of my screen and when I click on a forum it takes me to the nabble fullscreen forums versus staying on my websites nabble forums. Please help.

Board Created!
You can now use this structure to add more forums and build a larger community.
To add more categories

Re: Undoing Board Creation

MrSun
You can delete forums that you own by clicking on Options then Delete...
To disable the fullscreen feature that you're experiencing, go to the web page that contains the embedded forum, click on Options > Embedding Options > and select the following option:
PM | Profile | Posts

Re: Undoing Board Creation

You can click "Options > Delete...". This option doesn't delete sub-forums -- it deletes just the board. This is explained in the deletion screen.

Re: Undoing Board Creation

Shawn Garan
Thank you, I was able to fix the forums but now everyone is seeing:

Board Created!
You can now use this structure to add more forums and build a larger community.
To add more categories

at the top of the page. How can I remove this?

Re: Undoing Board Creation

Hugo <Nabble>
That message should go away if you refresh the page. You are probably the only one that can see that message (other users won't see it). Please refresh the page and check if you still have the problem.