Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

Oleg Smelkoff
Greetings!

But after clicking "Subscribe" button i receive just this message on my mail:

"This is the mail system at host n7.nabble.com.

                   The mail system

<majordomo@openssl.org>: host mta.openssl.org[194.97.150.230] said: 550 5.1.1
    <majordomo@openssl.org>: Recipient address rejected: User unknown in
    virtual alias table (in reply to RCPT TO command)

Final-Recipient: rfc822; majordomo@openssl.org
Remote-MTA: dns; mta.openssl.org
Diagnostic-Code: smtp; 550 5.1.1 <majordomo@openssl.org>: Recipient address
    rejected: User unknown in virtual alias table

Re: Undelivered Mail Returned to Sender

haozwang<Nabble>
It might have to do with their archive configuration. You can try contact them(OpenSSL) to add you to the mailing list, not through the nabble interface