Unchecking the email box

Fee

Unchecking the email box

Fee
Hello Nabble Support

When I type a post out, the box at the bottom of the message box is checked.  It says Alert me by email when someone replies to my message.  Normally I can go into my advanced settings and uncheck the box which says about sending emails when there is a reply but the box is already unchecked.  So everytime I make a post I have to uncheck the box otherwise I get loads of email alerts sent to my Inbox which I don't want.  This is only happening from today so I am wondering if it is a glitch and can be resolved soon?  Some of my members are commenting about this so I know it is not just me.

Thanks for reading.
Fee

Re: Unchecking the email box

That's a bug, thanks for reporting it. It will be fixed after the next release, which should happen in the next hours.