gcamus
I'm trying to subscribe for this mailing but i didn't succeed ?

How can i subscribe to this list ?

Thanks a lot for answering to my question
Guillaume CAMUS

rawi
I must confirm this!
I also became a few error emails from a mailer-daemon, saying, that it went wrong.
And my messages never reached the mailing list.
Although I was already a subscriber, I posted before... trough nabble...

More than that. I went to the mailing list on grails.org and subscribed there directly for the mailing list. I am a subscriber... But my messages posted from nabble are still nonetheless rejected...
???

The Grails mailing list has some kind of check that blocks emails sent from different servers. There is a note at the bottom of this page: http://grails.org/Mailing+lists. So I assume this is the cause of the problem you described. What is strange is that some Nabble users had success when posting on the Grails forum archive. I will contact the mailing list owner and look for solutions.

rawi
Thank you for your assistance!

No, I don' think this is the same problem.

Before this now happened I already posted to the forum (grails-user) in the past. Not often and not regularly but anyhow, I had no problems.
Still stranger is, that I registered for the forum directly on their site and I just checked... I _am_ an accepted subscriber on grails-user. Nonetheless a newer posting from nabble to grails-user went not through.

rawi
Unfortunately still the same...

We added a note to the description of the "Grails - user" archive about subscription, see:
http://n4.nabble.com/Grails-user-f1312389.html

So you should send an email to that address to get subscribed.

rawi, did you post on that archive after finishing the subscription process? If you subscribed only after posting, then your posts will never get through the list because Nabble won't re-send them automatically. You should post them again.

rawi
Hugo, first thank you for your sustained help!

As mentioned before, I registered also directly from their mail-list-managing-site http://xircles.codehaus.org/manage_email. And that was before I posted the last time (from nabble)...

Still weird, I posted once offtopic my problem directly from my email to the mail-list and it didn't get through...

The only configuration I changed on my subscription at xircles was, that I didn't want all the postings sent to my account; I intent to use the mail-list only through nabble, as I did it before...

Thanks for the extra information. I will keep investigating. If you decide to post again on that list, please let me know if you had success or not.