Unable to post to Grails forum

msmolyak
I added a post to Grails forum and in response received a messages stating that I need to subscribe to the mailing list in order to be able to post. When I followed the instructions fro subscribing to the mail list i received this email from the list.

What is going on? I used to be able to post to Grails forum without any problems.

Michael

failure notice
Mon, February 1, 2010 12:01:57 PM
From:
"MAILER-DAEMON@mail.codehaus.org" <MAILER-DAEMON@mail.codehaus.org>
Add to Contacts
To: msmolyak@rocketmail.com
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.codehaus.org.

<user-allow-subscribe-msmolyak=rocketmail.com@grails.codehaus.org>:
ezmlm-manage: fatal: Sorry, I've been told to reject all requests (#5.7.2)

Date: Mon, 1 Feb 2010 09:02:00 -0800 (PST)
From: msmolyak <msmolyak@rocketmail.com>
To: user-allow-subscribe-msmolyak=rocketmail.com@grails.codehaus.org

Re: Unable to post to Grails forum

Hugo <Nabble>
There is a note at the bottom of the Grails related page:

Please try that and see if it works.

Re: Unable to post to Grails forum

crazy44
I have same problem,

If I wanna reply to a msg I have this message :

The mailing list may require your subscription before accepting your post. Please note that being registered with Nabble does NOT automatically subscribe you to this mailing list. If you haven't subscribed yet, please do it now. If you aren't sure or don't remember, just subscribe again because there is no harm.

Re: Unable to post to Grails forum

Hugo <Nabble>
This is just a message to remind you about the subscription. Nabble can't check if you are subscribed or not, so we just remind you.

Re: Unable to post to Grails forum

msmolyak
Hugo,

Thank you for your help. I did use that link and I think I am now subscribed to user@grails.codehaus.org.

That did not do anything to my ability to post however. I posted to Grails-users forum today and immediately got a delivery failure email.

What is going on? I have been posting on that forum without any trouble for almost a year. Now I am unable to post anything.

This is the email I received:
------------
Hi. This is the qmail-send program at mail.codehaus.org.

<user@grails.codehaus.org>:
Sorry, only subscribers may post. If you are a subscriber, please forward this message to user-owner@grails.codehaus.org to get your new address included. (#5.7.2)

I forwarded the email to the indicated address, but my post to the forum is still listed as pending.

Michael

Re: Unable to post to Grails forum

msmolyak
I had delivery disabled in my subscription options. After I enabled it I was finally able to post to forums. Is it possible for me to post to forums without receiving all the messages posted there by email?

Re: Unable to post to Grails forum

Hugo <Nabble>
Those emails are sent by the mailing list server, not Nabble. So you have to look for options in that web site. We can't do anything in this regard.