Unable to login

Kage_
This post was updated on .
When trying to logon to the system I get the following error "Incorrect Login! Please re-enter your email/password and click Login."  I have used the forgot password link and successfully received my password, which was the correct one I was using.  I've also cleared my cache/cookies with no success.  I am a new user to Nabble, but I've already clicked the authentation link that was sent in the original email.  My account is listed under zzzzz@zzzz.zzz.

Re: Unable to login

Kage_
Well I figured it out from a clue from the post referenced below.  It seems there are two different login databases.  One for nabble.com and one for n2.nabble.com.  VERY confusing since I was registered at nabble.com, but not n2.  Whom ever develops nabble needs to fix this or put some clarifying note that there are two separate logins.

http://n2.nabble.com/login-trouble-td2437812.html

Clarifying the old/new Nabble

Graham Perrin
I received explanations, and invitations to register for n2, long ago. I can't recall whether these were received from Nabble (no trace at <http://www.nabble.com/Nabble-Announcements-f24856.html> or <http://www.nabble.com/help/SearchHelp.jtp?query=n2>), or from my forum administrators, but at the time the invitations were clear enough.

I agree, it could be good to have a note in the old and new help areas.