Unable to login even after successful registration

Unable to login even after successful registration

Remcon
hi,
 The syatem is unable to recognise my user id and password even after successful registration.
i tried even the "forgot password " link to get my password to my email id. the syatem is unable to recognise often..

thanks
Remcon

Re: Unable to login even after successful registration

Hugo <Nabble>
I guess your previous account belongs to the old Nabble system (old.nabble.com). We have migrated some forums to the new system and this may have affected your ability to login. In any case, please try to register again with the same email and see if it works. Registration takes less than 1 minute.