Unable to edit posts in Newspaper - After maintenance

Unable to edit posts in Newspaper - After maintenance

Elister
I am unable to edit my posts after the earlier maintenance session.

It is asking me to log in again which I do and it I simply have to repeat the process over and over with no luck.

Re: Unable to edit posts in Newspaper - After maintenance

Hugo <Nabble>
After changing your newspaper to public and then private again, I was able to reach the edit post screen. It seems to work fine now. Please try it and let me know if you still have problems.

Regards,
Hugo Teixeira
Nabble.com